Wednesday, January 30, 2008
kathy + mike: I DO!

Kathy and Mike were guests at Evelyn's wedding, and they tracked me down to shoot their engagement photos!

My first couple of the year! I was so excited! But Mother Nature wasn't on our side the times we set up to meet...

We finally woke up to a sunny (but 23-degree) morning, and it happened to be Martin Luther King Day! We started off at the Lincoln Memorial and ended at the Monument (which NONE of us had ever been inside of--I've been at the steps of the Lincoln, to reflect, though. Okay, fellow Washingtonians, pelt me with your stones...).

I even coined a new term: Numb-Butt. It's what happens when you sit on cold marble. Repeatedly. :)

Here's some of my favorite shots:

kathy + mike

kathy + mike

kathy + mike

kathy + mike

Kathy + Mike have never been shot by a photographer, so I was really really really happy to be chosen to be their first!

Take a peek @ the slideshow:




Thanks for being such troopers, Kathy and Mike! I can't wait until the wedding! :-D

Posted by Marlene at 1:59 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I like how you're getting on creative with the slide shows! lol...OHHHH I can't wait for you to do my engagement photos now! I'm in 50% bridal mode now (the other half is in serious school mode). I can't wait till it gets warmer so we can do this! I don't want you to get numbbutt. lol

~Vanessa

January 31, 2008 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think they are the most adorable couple. they look like they WERE meant to be... so beautiful, the shots are excellent. look at you, you tubing it and all... :)

February 6, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home