Saturday, January 5, 2008
It's not easy being green... (5/366)

When I can't fathom eating chicken (which besides fish occasionally is really the only animal I eat---I'm not a big fan of red meat or pork, neither is my stomach), my Bee's Knees is: Green Beans.

I have an unhealthy fascination with Szechuan style, and once I figure out a healthy recipe, I'm going to stop paying $13 and ordering take out (which is what I did tonight, when I couldn't grasp sitting down to grilled chicken for the 4th time this week)...

Yum-O (c) Rachael Ray

and...okay, most people (or just maybe dear hubby) might be grossed out, but I'll PUNISH a can of:

Homina Homina

These. Cold, sometimes.

Hubby think they're waxy and doesn't understand how I can devour them.

I think he's missing out on the best veggie in the world.

Posted by Marlene at 11:39 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too, love green beans, but you won't catch me eating them cold. EVER... $13.00 for take out? please tell me you guys had appetizers, fortune cookies, and something else other than green beans...

January 6, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just killed some of the canned green beans yesterday (warmed up though..NOT COLD). Yea its not the real thing but shoooaaa it works! lol

Vanessa

January 9, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home