Sunday, January 13, 2008
13/366: Dinner for a Gloomy Day

Today was a perfect day to head to some museums. When it's cold, but not freezing, and the sun is covered by clouds, I long to be within the walls of these magical buildings that hold so many creations of people here now and wayyyy before me.

Okay...any day for me is a great museum day, but being a museum visitor doesn't exactly pay bills, sooo...

anyway, on overcast days where it seems like the sky is holding fistfuls of rain in its cloud-hands, I'm usually in the mood for chili.

Yummy

It definitely hit the spot today.

Disclaimer: As you can see, I need to perfect my food photography skills :)

P.S. I can't find the lens cap to my nifty fifty lens :( anyone know where I can find a replacement?

Posted by Marlene at 11:08 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks so good... perfect picture or no, *rubs belly* i'm hungry now.

January 17, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home