Tuesday, January 1, 2008
1/366

Sooo, one of my personal requisites for 2008 [I can't call them resolutions, because I'll definitely break them or ignore them] is to take more photographs, as a means of preparing me for a MFA program [more details on that sooooooon] and to continue to do what I love...

I plan to photograph every day this year, and blog it here, so stay tuned!

Here's today's photo:

1.1.08

My sister-in-law's [Adorably Less Angry Nephew's mommy] birthday was today, and we celebrated her being 20 again for the ____th time :) Happy Birthday Shawnice! My brother mixed some trick candles in with the regular ones because he's just plain mischievous.

Okay okay, I lied about one photo :) Here's my brother with Adorably Less Angry Nephew:

Father + Son

It was great to be around family for the holidays. There's nothing like it. I feel really blessed to have such a supportive family in what I want to do education-wise and career-wise and allow me to capture our memories :)

Hope everyone has a safe, happy and fulfilling 2008. :)

Posted by Marlene at 9:33 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all so proud or you Marlene. You are an amazing photographer. Thanks for putting up with my many requests for you take pictures of my son (your nephew). I am building him an album of nothing but Aunt Marlene's pics. I don't know where my pics are, I think your brother threw them away. Wow, the whole family is anti-anyone but you taking pictures, lol.

Anyway, great pic of father and son....

January 7, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home